Plaster development

IMG_0489As my previous experiment with the plaster blocks were a success I decided to develop my ideas by creating a new block which was hollowed inside by casting the block around a balloon. A peephole was then created on the front by hammering the front in the corner till  a small round hole appeared in the center.
I then started experimenting placing a light inside the block and placing it in different positions this was successful however I had the idea of insted of a light passing a mirror inside instead  which should reflect light coming in through the peephole


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s